Swirl, sip and taste your way around the beautiful Hunter Region as we sample a range of locally made gourmet produce, premium wines and spirits on a Half Day tasting adventure with a difference!
- Meet your local expert Driver/Guide with complimentary return transfers commencing at 2:15pm (approx) for a 3:00pm start at the first venue from; Lovedale, Pokolbin, Cessnock, Nulkaba and Rothbury. Contact us if staying outside these locations and we can recommend a central meeting point to join the tour.
- We will commence with a visit to a local distillery for a guided tasting of their signature range of locally made premium spirits (sample; gins, flavoured vodkas, schnapps and liqueurs).
- Next we will visit a boutique cellar door where you will be guided through a selected range of Hunter valley premium wines, served with a delicious cheese plate to nibble on and compliment your tasting experience.
- Time to indulge at our final stop of the day you will be guided through a tasting sensation of local artisan chocolates that have each been expertly paired with a range of premium wines at a cellar door.
- Continue your evening with transfers to dinner in Pokolbin or Lovedale region or returns to your accommodation (specify when booking if you require a transfer to a different location).
- Fantastic photo opportunities along the way!
- Plenty of storage and a cooler box on-board for any purchases made.
- Tour Visits; one distillery and two Cellar Doors in the Lovedale/Pokolbin Regions.
Pricing/Booking Capacity$129pp (all-inclusive)
Minimum 4 Passengers for tour to operate (singles & couples can book) Maximum 11 Passengers. Enquire about larger groups. Suited to Ages 18+
Refer to Bookings page for Availability, Tour Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy
Operating Days & Duration
Tour Operates: 5 Days a Week – Thursday to Monday
Duration: 3 Hours + Transfers