Hunter Valley Food and Wine Tour
Swirl, sip and taste your way around the scenic Hunter Region, indulging in a range of all-inclusive tasting experiences that celebrates beautiful regional produce, premium Hunter Valley wines and local spirits on a food and wine tour with a difference!
- Complimentary return accommodation transfers commence at 10:15am (approx) for an 11:00am start from Lovedale, Pokolbin, Cessnock, Nulkaba and Rothbury (please enquire for other locations). Your pick-up time will be confirmed by text the day before your tour (by 5:30pm).
- Arrive at a boutique run cellar door where you will be guided through a selected range of premium wines, paired with a delicious cheese plate to nibble on and compliment your tasting experience.
- We then progress on to a cellar door and restaurant for their Chef’s Signature tasting plate and dessert of the day that has been created with the best seasonal and locally sourced produce with each dish expertly paired with its own estate grown premium wine.
- Time to indulge at our next stop where you will be guided through a tasting sensation of beautifully crafted local artisan chocolates that have each been paired with a range of premium wines at a cellar door.
- The tour is capped off with a visit to one of the local distilleries for a guided tasting of their signature range of locally made spirits.
- Plenty of storage and a cooler box on-board for any purchases made along the way.
Pricing/Booking Capacity$189pp (all-inclusive)
Refer to Bookings page for Availability, Tour Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy
Operating Days & Duration
Tour Operates: 4 Days a Week – Thursday to Sunday
Duration: 5 Hours + Transfers