What do you enjoy? Well.. You can have it all in this packed Half Day Tour visiting a trio of different venues on a tasting adventure with a difference! Enjoy local premium wines and produce, “get blind” on a Mystery Tasting and cap it all off with a delicious lunch served with your choice of either local craft beers or wines.
- Complimentary return transfers commence at 9:30am (approx) for a 10:00am start from Nulkaba, Lovedale, Pokolbin, Cessnock and Rothbury (please enquire for other locations).
- We will start our day with a Mystery Wine Tasting experience (don’t worry we won’t actually blind fold you) where you are sure to have some laughs along the way. Can you work out what they all are? Served with a platter of local cheeses to nibble on throughout the tasting adventure!
- Next, we will enjoy a guided wine tasting at a boutique run cellar door featuring a range of Hunter Valley premium wines, where we will learn all about what we are best known and famous for in the Hunter region.
- On our last stop of the day will visit a local brewery and cellar door where we will be seated for a selection of shared pizzas and sides, with your choice of a either a tasting paddle of Hunter craft beers OR a flight of wines to enjoy over lunch.
- Plenty of storage (and a cooler box) on-board for any purchases made throughout the day.
Pricing/Booking Capacity$125pp (all-inclusive)
Refer to Bookings page for Availability, Tour Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy
Operating Days & Duration
Tour Operates: 5 Days a Week – Thursday to Monday
Duration: 3.25 Hours + Transfers