Hunter Valley Half Day Wine Tours
Explore the highlights of the scenic Hunter Valley in this packed Hunter Valley Half Day Wine Tour, visiting a trio of different venues for a range of tasting experiences that will be sure to please the wine, beer and spirit lovers!
- Complimentary return transfers commence at 9:15am (approx) for a 10:00am start from Lovedale, Pokolbin, Cessnock, Nulkaba and Rothbury (please enquire for other locations). Your pick-up time will be confirmed via text the day before your tour (by around 5:30pm).
- We will commence with a guided wine tasting at a boutique run cellar door featuring a range of Hunter Valley premium wines, where we will learn all about what we are best known and famous for in the region.
- Next we will visit a local distillery for a guided tasting of their signature range of locally made spirits.
- On our last stop of the day will visit a local brewery and cellar door where we will be seated for a selection of shared pizzas and sides, with your choice of a either a tasting paddle of Hunter craft beers OR a flight of wines to enjoy over lunch.
- Plenty of storage (and a cooler box) on-board for any purchases made throughout the day.
Pricing/Booking Capacity$115pp (all-inclusive)
Refer to Bookings page for Availability, Tour Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy
Operating Days & Duration
Tour Operates: 5 Days a Week – Thursday to Monday
Duration: 3 Hours + Transfers