Explore the highlights of the scenic Hunter Valley in this packed Half Day Tour (operates morning and afternoon), visiting a trio of different venues for a range of tasting experiences that will be sure to please the wine, cheese and spirit lovers!
- Meet your local expert Driver/Guide with complimentary return transfers commencing at 9:15am for a 10:00am start (morning tour) OR 2:15pm for a 3:00pm start (afternoon tour) at the first venue from; Lovedale, Pokolbin, Cessnock, Nulkaba and Rothbury. Contact us if staying outside these locations and we can recommend a central meeting point to join the tour.
- Visit a boutique cellar door for a guided wine tasting featuring a range of Hunter Valley premium wines, where we will learn all about what we are best known and famous for in the region.
- Visit one of the oldest wine makers in the region for a “Mystery Wine Tasting”. With a dedicated wine expert and tasting notes on hand, you will be guided through tasting a range of different wines, along with a delicious cheese and charcuterie platter served to the table to enjoy throughout the experience. Can you guess what they all are and solve the mystery?
- Visit a local distillery for a guided tasting of their signature range of locally made premium spirits (sample; gins, flavoured vodkas, schnapps and liqueurs).
- Continue your day or evening with transfers to lunch or dinner in the Pokolbin or Lovedale region OR returns to your accommodation (specify when booking if you require a transfer to a different location)
- Fantastic photo opportunities along the way!
- Plenty of storage and a cooler box on-board for any purchases made.
- Tour Visits; two cellar doors and one distillery in the Lovedale/Pokolbin Regions.
Pricing/Booking Capacity$119pp (all-inclusive) book by 4:00pm for the following day
Minimum 3 Passengers for tour to operate (singles & couples can book) Maximum 11 Passengers. Enquire about larger groups. Ages 18+ only
Refer to Bookings page for Availability, Tour Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy
Operating Days & Duration
Tour Operates: 6 Days a Week – Wednesday to Monday (start times: 10:00am, 3:00pm)
Duration: 3 Hours + Transfers