Uncover the art of Food and Drink Pairing as you progressively Taste and Dine your way around the scenic Hunter Region, indulging in 4 selected tasting experiences each at a different venue, that celebrates beautiful local produce paired with premium Hunter Valley wines and aged whiskies or craft beers on a tasting adventure with a difference!
- Complimentary return transfers commence at 10:15am (approx) for a 10:45am start from Lovedale, Pokolbin, Cessnock, Nulkaba and Rothbury (please enquire for other locations).
- Arrive at a boutique run winery and cellar door where you will learn the art of cheese and wine matching, as you are guided through a selected range of local cheeses matched with wines, along with additional wine tastings on offer from the extensive wine list.
- We then progress on to a winery restaurant for their signature “Chef’s Tasting Plate” which comprises of tasting portions of various dishes created with seasonal local produce, each dish paired with premium wines and an included guided wine tasting.
- Discover the adventurous and complex world of Food Pairing with your choice of either Whiskey, Wines or Craft Beers tasting three distinct flavour profiles that have each been specifically matched to two savoury and one dessert taster sized dishes.
- Time to end on a “sweet note” indulging in a selection of beautifully crafted local artisan chocolates that have each been paired with its very own premium wine! Enjoy further tastings from the extensive family owned and run cellar door wine list, that has been passionately crafting wines here in the Hunter for over 120 years
- Great photo opportunities along the way at scenic vantage points and opportunity to purchase local cheeses and small goods from one of the gourmet cheese shops and providore, which you can store in the on-board cooler box.
Pricing/Booking Capacity$189pp (all-inclusive)
Refer to Bookings page for Availability, Tour Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy