Hunter Valley Wine Tour with Dinner
Swirl, sip and taste your way around Australia’s oldest wine producing region and thriving micro-brewery scene as we journey from day into night taking in views of rolling vineyards and indulging in the culinary delights of the Hunter after dark, on an all-inclusive guided tasting and dinner adventure visiting a range of sort after wineries, brewery and dining destinations!
- Complimentary return transfers commence at 2:45pm (approx) for a 3:30pm start from your local accommodation in Lovedale, Pokolbin, Cessnock, Nulkaba and Rothbury (please enquire for other locations).
- Commence at a boutique run cellar door for a guided wine tasting and cheese plate to nibble on and compliment your tasting experience.
- Progress to another cellar door for a guided wine tasting and learn all what we are famous for here in the region.
- Next, we will visit a local brewhouse to sample a tasting paddle of Hunter Beers or Ciders, served with some light bar snacks.
- The final stop of the night visits one of the locals favourite restaurants, where we will enjoy breads on arrival, choice of main meal with a matched glass of wine, a palate cleanser of the chef’s choice of sorbet or ice-cream, finishing with a night cap of dessert wine, tea or coffee.
- Plenty of storage (and a cooler box) on-board for any purchases made throughout the afternoon/evening and great photo opportunities along the way at scenic vantage points.
Pricing/Booking Capacity$169pp (all-inclusive)
Refer to Bookings page for Availability, Tour Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy
Operating Days & Duration
Tour Operates: Friday and Saturday Nights
Tour Duration: 5 Hours + Transfers