Hunter Valley Wine Tour with Dinner
Journey from day into night taking in views of rolling vineyards and indulging in the culinary delights of the Hunter after dark, on a guided tasting and dinner adventure visiting a range of sort after cellar doors and dining destinations!
- Complimentary return transfers commence at 2:45pm (approx) for a 3:30pm start from Nulkaba, Lovedale, Pokolbin, Cessnock and Rothbury (please enquire for other locations).
- Commence at a cellar door for a guided tasting of premium Hunter wines and learn all what we are famous for here in the region.
- Next we will visit another cellar door for a guided wine tasting served with a delicious cheese plate and condiments to nibble on throughout your tasting experience.
- The final stop of the night visits one of the locals favourite restaurants, where we will settle in and enjoy a 2-Course dinner; choice of main meal and beverage, capped off with a delicious dessert paired with either a dessert wine, tea or coffee.
- Plenty of storage (and a cooler box) on-board for any purchases made throughout the afternoon/evening.
Pricing/Booking Capacity$169pp (all-inclusive)
Refer to Bookings page for Availability, Tour Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy
Operating Days & Duration
Tour Operates: Thursday, Friday and Saturday Nights
Tour Duration: 4.5 Hours + Transfers