Recommendations for a great day out around Covid Restrictions:
With restrictions still in place, we suggest downloading the operating Timetable/iGuide and pre-planning the stops and venues you want to visit on the day. Contact the venues directly to enquire if a booking is required (most have online bookings now) and book in at the time the bus is due at that location or as close to. You can stay at that location for 1 stop or as many stops as you like! Allow 55mins for a guided tasting to get the best experience and don’t forget to book lunch along the way!
Customise your own Lovedale Wine Tours aboard the regions only Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tours that visits 14 designated stops accessing over 30 different venues throughout the Lovedale and Pokolbin regions – all at your own pace! With storage boxes and a cooler box on-board for your convenience – you are welcome to store any purchases on-board throughout the day.
- To get started select your ticket option below to proceed with booking. Online bookings are required by 5:00pm for the following day. Walk-On bookings are welcome on the day (if the service is operating due to prior bookings) at any stop listed on the timetable subject to seating availability (phone ahead to confirm prior).
- Next download the ‘iGuide”, which details the operating timetable, map of stops and further information on all the venues to assist with helping you plan your perfect day out! We recommend planning your stops in order of the timetable to get the most out of your day!
- Unlimited access to the bus throughout the duration of the service.
- Service operates on a continuous 55mins loop
- Flexibility to pick and choose which stops and venues to visit in your time
- Local experienced and same driver/guide on-board looking after you for the day
- Stay for one stop or for as many stops as you like!
- Complimentary accommodation transfers available with a Full Day Pass (within the locations detailed)
- Complimentary storage and cooler boxes on-board for purchases throughout the day (you are allocated to same bus for the duration of the tour).
(Currently Closed - refer to Central Pokolbin Loop)
Maximum group size of 7 adults travelling together applies to all bookings (please contact us before booking if you have any questions on this booking condition). For groups of 7+ we recommend the iHopGO Transport Service.
Step 1 - Confirm your Boarding Location
Confirm if you are staying nearby to a stop or if transfers are required, referencing the map of all the stops below (transfers are only valid with a Full Day Pass before the service starts at 10:15am, if staying more than a 500 metre walk to any stop).
Step 2 - Choose your ticket option
Full-Day Pass $65
Book a complimentary transfer (pick-ups occur prior to 10:15am) from your accommodation located in Lovedale, Rothbury, Pokolbin, Cessnock or Nulkaba (if staying more than 500 meter walk from a stop). A full-day pass (approx. 6 hours duration) allows you to visit up to x5 stops (55 minutes duration)
Full-Day Pass $65
Hop-On At A Nearby Stop
Join the bus at any stop on the timetable, closest to your accommodation. A full-day pass (approx. 6 hours duration) allows you to visit up to x5 stops (55 minutes duration)
Express Pass $39pp
Join the bus at any stop on the timetable, closest to your accommodation. An Express Pass (approx. 3-hour duration) allows you to visit up to x2 stops (55 minutes duration) + return trip to your boarding location
Timetable: (Currently Closed - refer to Central Pokolbin Loop)
De Bortoli Wines
Lovedale | Hop 2
Sydney Brewery Hunter Valley at Crowne Plaza
Lovedale | Hop 3
Lovedale | Hop 4
Lovedale | Hop 5
Domaine de Binet/Tatlers Wines & Tapes Cafe
Lovedale | Hop 6
Lovedale | Hop 7
Gartelmann Wines/Deck Cafe
Lovedale | Hop 8
Wandin Valley Estate & Cafe
Lovedale | Hop 9
Thirsty Palette Wines
Lovedale | Hop 10
Emmas Cottage Vineyard
Lovedale | Hop 11
Lovedale | Hop 12
Ballabourneen by Binet Family Wines
Lovedale | Hop 13
Bimbadgen Estate Wines (Lovedale)
Lovedale | Hop 14