HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF A ONE DAY TRIP TO HUNTER VALLEY
Hunter Valley in Australia is an enchanting holiday destination with picturesque views offering an array of classy wine cellars, exciting outdoor activities, beautiful museums, art galleries and many more. Once you get there, you will surely want to stay there for a few days.
However, if you have too many places to visit and can spend only a day, lets talk about how to make the most of it and how iHop offers an exciting Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour to help you make the most of it.
Get started with the tour.
In this fantastic tour designed exclusively for the one-day travelers, you can hop on a bus and enjoy the serenity of the picturesque regions of Pokolbin or Lovedale. You can customise your tour by selecting the stops to hop on and hop off.
When you board the bus, an “iGuide” will assist you in planning your perfect day out and will give you an overview of the services and the entire tour. You can choose the spots and destinations that take your fancy.
Things you can do on a day tour:
- Visit some of the wine cellars and indulge in wine tasting.
- Have delicious food in the restaurants.
- Visit cheese factories and taste a variety of fresh cheeses.
- Go in some of the many chocolatiers and sample some delicious chocolate.
- Shop fabulous local products at the shopping outlets or regional markets
- Take a Helicopter joy flight
Things you can also do in Hunter Valley:
- Enjoy outdoor adventure activities like a hot-air balloon, golf and Segway rides.
- Enjoy with your little ones in the parks and zoo.
- Visit fabulous art galleries and museums
- Relax and unwind in a day spa.
How is iHop Hop on Hop Off Tour different?
- The expert guides from iHop will suggest to you the best stops and destinations which you should visit and will also plan the entire schedule for you if you want.
- Our personalised service and Day Hopper Pass allows you to visit as many stops and venues that you can fit in a day!
- You can stop at one location with as much time as you want.
- The tour service operates on a continuous loop, so there are plenty of opportunities to visit the must-see Hunter Valley Wineries
- iHop offers you the choice of two loops namely; Boutique Lovedaleor Central Pokolbin Loops for enjoying the Hunter Valley to the fullest.
- We provide you with handy timetables, maps and stop information to avoid any hassles. You also have an option of an interactive map which gives you tips for planning your perfect day out.
- You get unlimited access to the bus with complimentary storage boxes on-board for all your wine purchases.
- You can also choose to book a Half Day Hopper Tour (valid for 3 hours including travel time).
- Lastly, besides being flexible and enjoyable, the iHop tour is also affordable.
Exploring the beautiful Hunter Region has never been more affordable, flexible and enjoyable than aboard iHop Hunter Valley!
Does this sound interesting? Book your Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour now and be ready for all the fun and excitement with your family & friends!