Recommendations for a great day out around Covid Restrictions:
We suggest downloading the operating Timetable/iGuide and pre-planning the stops and venues you want to visit on the day, due to walk-in bookings on the day not guaranteed. Contact the venues directly to enquire if a booking is required (most have online bookings now) and book in at the time the bus is due at that location or as close to. You can stay at that stop for 1 hour or as many hours as you like! Allow 1 hour for a guided tasting to get the best experience and don’t forget to plan where to lunch along the way!
Customise your own Tour aboard the regions only Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tours that visits 16 designated stops accessing over 40 different venues throughout the Pokolbin region – all at your own pace! With storage boxes and a cooler box on-board for your convenience – you are welcome to store any purchases on-board throughout the day.
- To get started select your ticket option below to proceed with booking. Nb: Online bookings are required by 5:00pm for the following day. Walk-On bookings are welcome on the day (if the service is operating due to prior bookings) at any stop listed on the timetable subject to seating availability (phone ahead to confirm prior).
- Next download the ‘iGuide”, which details the operating timetable, map of stops and further information on all the venues to assist with helping you plan your perfect day out! We recommend planning your stops in order of the timetable to get the most out of your day!
- Unlimited access to the bus throughout the duration of the service.
- Local experienced driver and guide onboard to assist with trip planning and venue recommendations
- Stay for one stop or for as many stops as you like!
- Accommodation transfers available with the full day pass
- Flexibility to pick and choose which stops and venues to visit in your time
- Personalised service
- Complimentary storage and cooler boxes on-board for purchases throughout the day (you are allocated to same bus for the duration of the tour).
- Service operates on a continuous loop
Thursday to Monday, 10:15am – 5:00pm
Maximum group size of 7 adults travelling together applies to all bookings (please contact us before booking if you have any questions on this booking condition). For groups of 7+ we recommend the iHopGO Transport Service.
Step 1 - Confirm your boarding Hop
Confirm your Boarding Location or if Transfers are required by clicking on the Map links below and entering in your accommodation address (transfers are only valid with a Full Day Pass before 10:00am if staying more than 500 meters from any stop).
Step 2 - Choose your ticket option
Book a transfer from your accommodation located in Lovedale, Rothbury, Pokolbin, Cessnock or Nulkaba (if staying more than 500m walk from a stop). A full-day pass (approx. 6 hours duration) allows you to visit up to x5 hourly stops of your choice.
Hop-On At A Nearby Stop
Join the bus at any stop on the timetable, closest to your accommodation. A full-day pass (approx. 6 hours duration) allows you to visit up to x5 hourly stops of your choice.
Join the bus at any stop on the timetable, closest to your accommodation. An Express Pass (approx. 3-hour duration) allows you to visit up to x2 hourly stops of your choice.
Timetable: Operated from Monday to Thursday
Pokolbin | Hop 1
Hunter Valley Visitor Centre
Pokolbin | Hop 2
Hungerford Hill Wines
Pokolbin | Hop 3
Pokolbin | Hop 4
Pokolbin | Hop 5
Shopping Village at the Hunter Valley Gardens
Pokolbin | Hop 6
Pokolbin | Hop 7
Leograte Estate Wines
Pokolbin | Hop 8
Glandore Estate Wines
Pokolbin | Hop 9
Pokolbin | Hop 10
Piggs Peake Winery
Pokolbin | Hop 11
Hunters Dream Estate
Pokolbin | Hop 12
Hart & Hunter
Pokolbin | Hop 13
Bimbadgen Estate Wines
Pokolbin | Hop 14
First Creek Wines
Pokolbin | Hop 15
Petersons Wines on Broke
Pokolbin | Hop 16