Recommendations for a great day out:
We suggest downloading the operating Timetable/iGuide from this page or attached to your booking confirmation and pre-planning the stops and venues you want to visit on the day in order of the timetable from your boarding location. Contact the venues directly to enquire if a booking is required (most have online booking systems) and book in at the time the bus is due at that stop or as close to. You can stay at that location for 1 Hour or as many hours as you like! Allow 45mins – 1 Hour for a guided tasting to get the best experience and don’t forget to book lunch along the way! Please note: walk-in bookings are subject to availability at all the venues.
Customise your own Hunter Valley Wine Tour around Central Pokolbin, aboard the regions only Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Service. Operating to an hourly timetable with 14 stops to choose from and over 40 different venues to explore at your own pace! There is complimentary storage boxes and a cooler box on-board for your convenience to store any purchases made throughout the day.
- To get started refer to the map below to determine your boarding location and then select your ticket option to proceed with booking. Online bookings are required by 5:00pm for the following day. Walk-On bookings are welcome on the day (if the service is operating due to prior bookings) at any stop listed on the timetable subject to seating availability (phone ahead to confirm prior).
- Next download the ‘iGuide”, which details the operating timetable, map of stops and further information on all the venues to assist with planning your perfect day out!
- Service operates on a continuous hourly loop
- Flexibility to pick and choose which stops and venues to visit in your time
- Same local experienced driver/guide on-board looking after you for the day
- Stay for one stop or for as many stops as you like!
- Complimentary storage and cooler boxes on-board for purchases throughout the day (you are allocated to same bus for the duration of the tour).
Thursday to Monday, 10:00am – 5:00pm
Maximum group size of 7 adults travelling together applies to all bookings (please contact us before booking if you have any questions on this booking condition). For groups of 7+ we recommend the iHopGO Group Transport Service.
Step 1 - Confirm your Boarding Location
Confirm if you are staying nearby to a stop or if transfers are required, referencing the map of all the stops below (transfers are only valid with a Full Day Pass and occur before the service starts at 10:00am, if staying more than a 500 metre walk to any stop).
Step 2 - Choose your ticket option
Full-Day Pass $69pp
Book a complimentary return transfer (pick-ups occur prior to the service starting from Hop 1 at 10:00am) from your accommodation located in Lovedale, Rothbury, Pokolbin, Cessnock or Nulkaba (if staying more than 500 meter walk from a stop). A full-day pass (approx. 6 hours duration) allows you to visit up to x5 hourly stops
Full-Day Pass $69pp
Hop-On At A Nearby Stop
Join the bus at any stop on the timetable, closest to your accommodation. A full-day pass (approx. 6 hours duration) allows you to visit up to x5 hourly stops
Half-Day Pass $49pp
Join the bus at any stop on the timetable, closest to your accommodation. A Half-Day Pass (approx. 4-hour duration) allows you to visit up to x3 hourly stops + travel time back to your boarding location
Timetable: Thursday to Monday, 10:00am – 5:00pm
Pokolbin Village Shops
Pokolbin | Hop 1
Pokolbin | Hop 2
Tamburlaine Organic Wines
Pokolbin | Hop 3
Pokolbin | Hop 4
Shopping Village at the Hunter Valley Gardens
Pokolbin | Hop 6
Pokolbin | Hop 7
Pokolbin | Hop 8
Leogate Estate Wines
Pokolbin | Hop 9
Glandore Estate Wines
Pokolbin | Hop 10
Pokolbin | Hop 11
Piggs Peake Winery
Pokolbin | Hop 12
Hart & Hunter
Pokolbin | Hop 13
Bimbadgen Estate Wines
Pokolbin | Hop 14