Recommendations for a great day out around Covid Restrictions:
With restrictions still in place, we suggest downloading the operating Timetable/iGuide and pre-planning the stops and venues you want to visit on the day. Contact the venues directly to enquire if a booking is required (most have online bookings now) and book in at the time the bus is due at that location or as close to. You can stay at that location for 1 Hour or as many hours as you like! Allow 45mins – 1 Hour for a guided tasting to get the best experience and don’t forget to book lunch along the way!
Customise your own Tour aboard the regions only Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tours that visits 16 designated stops accessing over 40 different venues throughout the Pokolbin region – all at your own pace! With storage boxes and a cooler box on-board for your convenience – you are welcome to store any purchases on-board throughout the day.
- To get started select your ticket option below to proceed with booking. Online bookings are required by 5:00pm for the following day. Walk-On bookings are welcome on the day (if the service is operating due to prior bookings) at any stop listed on the timetable subject to seating availability (phone ahead to confirm prior).
- Next download the ‘iGuide”, which details the operating timetable, map of stops and further information on all the venues to assist with helping you plan your perfect day out! We recommend planning your stops in order of the timetable to get the most out of your day!
- Unlimited access to the bus throughout the duration of the service.
- Service operates on a continuous hourly loop
- Flexibility to pick and choose which stops and venues to visit in your time
- Local experienced and same driver/guide on-board looking after you for the day
- Stay for one stop or for as many stops as you like!
- Complimentary accommodation transfers available with a Full Day Pass (within the locations detailed)
- Complimentary storage and cooler boxes on-board for purchases throughout the day (you are allocated to same bus for the duration of the tour).
Thursday to Monday, 10:15am – 5:00pm
Maximum group size of 7 adults travelling together applies to all bookings (please contact us before booking if you have any questions on this booking condition). For groups of 7+ we recommend the iHopGO Transport Service.
Step 1 - Confirm your Boarding Location
Confirm if you are staying nearby to a stop or if transfers are required, referencing the map of all the stops below (transfers are only valid with a Full Day Pass before the service starts at 10:15am, if staying more than a 500 metre walk to any stop).
Step 2 - Choose your ticket option
Full-Day Pass $65pp
Book a complimentary transfer (pick-ups occur prior to 10:15am) from your accommodation located in Lovedale, Rothbury, Pokolbin, Cessnock or Nulkaba (if staying more than 500 meter walk from a stop). A full-day pass (approx. 6 hours duration) allows you to visit up to x5 hourly stops
Full-Day Pass $65pp
Hop-On At A Nearby Stop
Join the bus at any stop on the timetable, closest to your accommodation. A full-day pass (approx. 6 hours duration) allows you to visit up to x5 hourly stops
Express Pass $39pp
Join the bus at any stop on the timetable, closest to your accommodation. An Express Pass (approx. 3-hour duration) allows you to visit up to x2 hourly stops + return trip to your boarding location
Timetable: Operates Thursday to Monday
Pokolbin | Hop 1
Hunter Valley Visitor Centre
Pokolbin | Hop 2
Hungerford Hill Wines
Pokolbin | Hop 3
Pokolbin | Hop 4
Pokolbin | Hop 5
Shopping Village at the Hunter Valley Gardens
Pokolbin | Hop 6
Pokolbin | Hop 7
Leograte Estate Wines
Pokolbin | Hop 8
Glandore Estate Wines
Pokolbin | Hop 9
Pokolbin | Hop 10
Piggs Peake Winery
Pokolbin | Hop 11
Hunters Dream Estate
Pokolbin | Hop 12
Hart & Hunter
Pokolbin | Hop 13
Bimbadgen Estate Wines
Pokolbin | Hop 14
First Creek Wines
Pokolbin | Hop 15
Petersons Wines on Broke
Pokolbin | Hop 16